Date: March 1-14, 2021
ICAP at CUGH 2021
COVID-19 update: CUGH will be held virtually. CUGH 2021 will include live and on-demand presentations from leaders in global health.
March 1-11, 2021 Separate registration per session is required. All satellite sessions are open access and you do not need to register for the main conference to attend. Most of these sessions are free. View the full Satellite Session schedule here.
March 12-14, 2021 Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CUGH 2021 will be a virtual conference. All schedules are provided in US Central Time. View the full conference schedule here.
ICAP Poster Presentations
- Reaching All Ages as Part of a Comprehensive HIV Testing Program: HIV Positivity Among Older Adults in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Juliana Soares Linn, Sarina Dane, Ayan Jha, Tania Tchissambou, Sungani Zidana-Ndovi, Kieran Hartsough, Ellen Morrison, Faustin Malele Bazola
- Reaching the 1st 90 in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Optimizing HIV Case Finding Through Intensified Index Case Testing
Sarina Dane, Ayan Jha, Desire Kalombo Dibulundu, Yves Ilunga, Tania Tchissambou, Kieran Hartsough, Faustin Malele Bazola, Ellen Morrison, Susan Michaels-Strasser, Juliana Soares Linn
- Sexual and Gender-Based Violence and Adherence to HIV Treatment Among Pregnant and Postpartum Women in Western Kenya
Sarina Dane, Ruby Fayorsey, Chunhui Wang, William Reidy, Mark Hawken, Elaine Abrams, Tiffany Harris
- Rapid Scale-up of Targeted Demand Creation Among Men ≥15 Years for Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) in Zambézia, Mozambique
Thais Ferreira, Sarina Dane, Ayan Jha, Eduarda Pimentel de Gusmao, Mirriah Vitale, Hamilton Mutemba, Juliana Soares Linn
- An Assessment of ICAP’s “I-Surge” Initiative in Improving HIV Program Outcomes in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Juliana Soares Linn, Sarina Dane, Ayan Jha, Yves Ilunga, Tania Tchissambou, Kieran Hartsough, Faustin Malele Bazola, Susan Michaels-Strasser