ICAP IN MOZAMBIQUE
Key Technical Areas
- Capacity building of educational institutions
- Cervical cancer screening HIV prevention, care, and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Human resources for health
- Key populations
- Laboratory systems strengthening
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV
- Sexual and gender-based violence
- Strategic information
- Voluntary medical male circumcision
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- PEPFAR / Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- PEPFAR / Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- World Health Organization
Mirriah Vitale, MPH
Ms. Mirriah Vitale is a global health professional with 15 years’ experience in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of HIV/AIDS programs globally. Ms. Vitale specializes in strategic planning, capacity building and stakeholder engagement.
She joined ICAP in 2013 as a Senior Project Officer in the Implementation Unit, where she provided crosscutting support to ICAP’s programs in Swaziland, Tanzania, Lesotho, Angola and Mozambique. Ms. Vitale moved to the Mozambique country program as the Strategic Planning and Program Management Director in 2017, where she spearheaded implementation of innovative approaches to improving program performance. She was acting country director from October 2018 to January 2019.
Ms. Vitale holds a Master of Public Health degree from Loma Linda University, specializing in global and reproductive health.
jobs in mozambique
August 27, 2018
Reporting to the Director, ICAP at Columbia University, the...
July 11, 2018
Performance Based Financing Consultant
Working closely with the ICAP in Mozambique Country...
April 24, 2018
Quality Improvement Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The Quality Improvement (QI) Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer...