ICAP Next Generation internships are open to current students at Columbia University Medical Center.
The Next Generation interns spend two to six months engaged in the design, implementation and/or evaluation of ICAP-supported programs in Africa, Asia and New York under the mentorship of ICAP staff. Students will learn about health care delivery systems in low-resource settings while working on a discrete programmatic project with ICAP team members.
- Email your statement of interest and resume to:
February 1, 2018extended to February 16.
- Address the following in your statement of interest:
- Why are you interested in global public health?
- What are your goals for this internship experience?
- What are your career goals?
- What skills and experiences will you bring to ICAP?
- What is your desired start date?
- Place the internship code in the subject heading of the email. If you are interested in more than one internship, please email only one statement of interest and resume, and note the internship codes of all projects of interest in order of preference. Additional projects may become available after the application deadline and candidates may be considered for these projects if they are not offered the position of their choice.
*Start dates for all internships are flexible.
**Applications for internships based in New York will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
For more information, please see the ICAP Internship FAQs
If you have additional questions about our internships, please contact:
Elizabeth Pierre, Program Officer
SUPPORT4HEALTH Project (CA-2)
Kazakhstan or Tajikistan
PROMISE Study (LSO-1)
New York, NY
The FIKIA Project (TNZ-2)
The FIKIA Project (TNZ-1)