ICAP is pleased to announce the ICAP Webinar Grand Rounds schedule for the first six months of 2012. Webinars will feature guest lecturers from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health, ICAP at Columbia University, and the Averting Maternal Death and Disability Program at Columbia University.
* January 26, 2012, 8:30am ET: *Male Circumcision and HIV* with Jason Reed, MD, MPH from CDC’s Global AIDS Prevention Branch. “Watch”:http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=we7995dab&et=1109043468646&s=1714&e=001px1p6jZiOUgD_yHhChob783YFweUrpHB95HXAWZl7O-H3TI69cWIHoh-BLr5btLgYcyPg_sw9J3dV_lszs6AyRwgDunYdhHVIt8WxvIRiRkIfV0Cov-U5fQW70aKYlo_vipMHwtZMuOf8961MXYdx5S1Fx4e80dmzXD4oc__AmalvUAKuUGYHA
* February 16, 2012, 8:30am ET: *Sexual and Gender Based Violence* with Fran Cournos, MD, professor of clinical psychiatry (in epidemiology) at Columbia University, and Kjersti Schmitz, MPH, EdM, ICAP clinical advisor. “Join”:http://columbiauniversitymsph.adobeconnect.com/sgbv/
* March 15, 2012, 8:30am ET: Averting Maternal Mortality with Helen DePinho, MD, associate director of the Averting Maternal Death and Disability Program and assistant professor of clinical population and family health at Columbia University. “Join”:http://columbiauniversitymsph.adobeconnect.com/averting_maternal_mortality_depinho
* April 19, 2012, 8:30am ET: *Nurse Initiated and Managed ART (NIMART)* with Jennifer Dohrn, DrNP, CNM, project director of ICAP’s Nurse Capacity Initiative/NEPI Coordinating Center and assistant professor of clinical nursing. “Join”:http://columbiauniversitymsph.adobeconnect.com/nimart/
* May 17, 2012, 8:30am ET: *HIV and Infant Feeding* with Louise Kuhn, PhD, professor of epidemiology at Columbia University. “Join”:http://columbiauniversitymsph.adobeconnect.com/hiv_infantfeeding_kuhn/
* June 21, 2012, 8:30am ET: *Infection Control for TB* with Andrea Howard, MD, MS, director of the ICAP Clinical Unit and associate professor of clinical epidemiology at Columbia University. “Join”:http://columbiauniversitymsph.adobeconnect.com/tbinfectioncontrol/