Date: January 27-28, 2021 and February 3-4, 2021
ICAP will be presenting two oral abstracts and three posters at the 4th HIV Research for Prevention Conference. More details about ICAP’s presenters will be posted soon!
- (Neena Philip) Epidemiology: Using the basic science of implementation
- (Wafaa El-Sadr) Ready or not, the future is now
- (Tom Carpino) Mapping policy: Accelerating progress locally, nationally and globally
- (e-poster; Domique Reed) Age-Disparate Sex Partnerships and HIV Infection among Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Malawi
- (oral abstract session; Neena Philip) Correlates of high HIV transmission areas in a generalized hyperendemic setting: findings from a national survey in Eswatini
- (oral abstract session; Tom Carpino) Associations of climate shocks, HIV, and HIV-related behaviors amongst women in Mozambique based on the 2015 Demographic Health Survey and Climate Hazards Group InfraRed Precipitation with Station Data
- (e-poster; Aisara Chansakul) Sexual behavior associated with circumcision status among males aged 15-49 in Zambia and Eswatini: evidence of risk compensation?
- (e-poster; Sachi Inoue) Relationship between lifetime and recent experiences of violence on HIV-related health-seeking behavior among women in Malawi and Zambia as captured in the Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) Surveys