Use the following email signature guidelines for your @cumc.columbia.edu email address to present a more unified, professional appearance for official ICAP communications. These guidelines are recommended for all faculty and staff.
- Hover over one of the signature options and select copy
- Go to your Settings or Preferences in Outlook mail
- Search for “Email Signature”
- Outlook > Settings or Preferences > Email Signature
- Paste copied email signature into email signature setting box
- Carefully type in your information over placeholder text
- Avoid pasting in your name and title which can change the formatting
- Save and close settings
- Go to compose an email.
This signature is for Microsoft Outlook. Using signature in other email applications is not recommended.