RISEReaching Impact, Saturation and Epidemic Control
Reaching Impact, Saturation and Epidemic Control (RISE)
Reaching Impact, Saturation and Epidemic Control (RISE) is a five-year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to address the challenges of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria and to reduce the burden of unmet needs across states.
RISE is implemented by a Jhpiego-led consortium of local partners, including ICAP.
RISE in Nigeria focuses on five key strategic objectives:
- To optimize the efficiency and yield of HIV testing services in four states in Nigeria, including index testing and self-testing services
- To strengthen linkage and retention in care including same-day initiation of ART, transition to TLD and differentiated service delivery models
- To optimize efficient and timely laboratory services including rapid turnaround time for sample analysis and return of results
- To support robust monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- To contribute to health system strengthening, coordination and quality improvement