This is a continuing project2019
ICAP provided support in the following areas: Supported a national HIV drug resistance survey to assess prevalence and patterns of acquired drug resistance and pre-treatment drug resistance. Supported the enhancement
- Supported a national HIV drug resistance survey to assess prevalence and patterns of acquired drug resistance and pre-treatment drug resistance.
- Supported the enhancement and expansion of a national District Health Information System (DHIS2) data warehouse to support HIV surveillance.
- Helped develop a customized electronic HIV patient register and supported capacity building.
- Assisted in estimating the national prevalence of physical, emotional, and sexual violence perpetrated against boys and girls in Lesotho with the Violence Against Children Survey.
- Supported the evaluation of the HIV treatment cascade among pediatric populations and systems strengthening for tracking children living with HIV.
- Supported the evaluation of integrated Tuberculosis (TB)/HIV services in health facilities in Lesotho including support for improved TB infection control.
- Helped establish a public-private partnership between the Lesotho Ministry of Health and mining companies to provide treatment for workers and strengthen Lesotho’s National TB Program.