ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks a Study Courier to be based in New York City. The Study Courier will work with the study team and is responsible for the pick-up and delivery of critical and time sensitive study products, specimens and other necessary records from the research pharmacy and designated study labs to the study site or the mobile van/field; discretion is important. The courier is a reliable member of the study team with outstanding routing and directional skills and a passion for delivering medical items punctually.
The Study Courier will possess:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to urgent situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised with emphasis on punctuality.
- Passionate about healthcare efficiency.
To view full description & to apply, please click here
The position is contingent upon availability of grant funding.