Reporting to the Deputy Director, the Program Assistant, Implementation Unit provides professional administration and logistical support for Implementation Unit staff to meet country program support needs and reporting requirements.
This position is grant funded.
- Provides support to the Implementation Unit in the copy editing of program materials and documents
- Support logistics for meetings, conferences, trainings and workshops
- Assists in administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, note taking and coordination of staff orientation
- Leads coordination and tracking for Implementation Unit including utilizing tracking tools and developing systems of follow-up
- Records, compiles, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings
- Provides logistical and clerical support to the program staff, Deputy Director and SID as needed
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, budgeting, writing, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and cultural competency skills
- Ability to work independently and manage various priorities and projects in a matrix environment
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Public Administration or related discipline.
- Foreign language proficiency in French, Portuguese or, Russian advantageous