The Operations Manager will report to the PHIA Operations Director and will be in charge of providing operations planning and oversight of the HaPHIA survey procurement, warehousing, logistical and fleet management activities. Working with the senior management to implement ICAP Standard Operating Procedures and practice.
This position is grant funded.
- Assist the Operations Director to coordinate the procurement, importation, customs clearance activities and ensure the receipt of all project supplies in compliance with ICAP procurement regulations.
- Oversee the implementation of stock control systems to ensure accurate inventory levels, compliance with manufacturer storage recommendations, and maintenance of sufficient inventory to least the project at least two months.
- Conduct reviews of stock inventory records and ensure that systems are functioning and that all relevant records are regularly maintained and safeguarded.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of work plans to direct transportation activities of all teams conducting survey field implementation, oversee regional supervision and supply chain distribution activities with the Procurement and Logistics Officer and the Laboratory Logistical Officer.
- Manage contracted fleet services and staff – with the assistance of Fleet Management Officer, to ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Supervise all procurement, warehouse and fleet staff
- Produce regular progress reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required
- Maintain standards of safety and security for all staff and goods.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, procurement and supply chain management or related field.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 8 years combined professional experience in logistics, supply, operations/administration and warehouse management. Experience with health services and/or laboratory related procurements and with US Government funded projects preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Expert level knowledge of MS office packages.
- Fluency in oral and written English, French and Creole.
Please send an application letter and CV by email with subject title “PHIA Project – POSITION TITLE” to email@example.com. Please do not submit certificates online. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
NOTE: These are local hire positions and the successful candidates will be employees of ICAP in Haiti and subject to the local terms and conditions of employment, which includes a competitive salary and benefits package.