ICAP Next Generation internships are open to current students at Columbia University Medical Center.
The Next Generation interns spend two to six months engaged in the design, implementation and/or evaluation of ICAP-supported programs in Africa, Asia and New York under the mentorship of ICAP staff. Students will learn about health care delivery systems in low-resource settings while working on a discrete programmatic project with ICAP team members.
For more information, please see the ICAP Internship FAQs
- Please email your statement of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2017.
- Please place the internship code in the subject heading of the email.
- If you are interested in more than one internship, please email only one statement of interest and resume, and note the internship codes of all projects of interest in order of preference.
Additional projects may become available after the application deadline and candidates may be considered for these projects if they are not offered the position of their choice.
*Start dates for all internships are flexible.
Please address the following in your statement of interest:
1. Why are you interested in global public health?
2. What are your goals for this internship experience?
3. What are your career goals?
4. What skills and experiences will you bring to ICAP?
5. What is your desired start date?
If you have any questions or would like to make revisions to your application, please contact:
Elizabeth Pierre, Program Officer
ICAP at Columbia University